Cod Black Ops IIII Is Going Barebones
Now if you are a fan of Call of Duty Black Ops IIII you are already aware of the Operation Grand Heist event that is happening. It looks like it is going to be a ton of fun and I love how the folks at Treyarch are clearly having a lot of fun with it.
One thing that took me by surprise was the announcement of a new playlist that is going to be part of the Operation Grand Heist Call of Duty Black Ops IIII event. Actually, it was a buddy of mine who asked me what I thought about it and I had no clue it was even a thing!
Anyway, this new playlist is called Barebones and it is called that for a reason. Specialists will not be able to use any kind of special moves in this attack. I think that you can still pick your favorite, but they will just play as a regular character.
They have also said that this playlist is going to feature “classic gameplay” they have (as I write this) not gone into much detail about what they mean by classic gameplay, but it is something I am very interested to find more about. They have also not revealed when this Barebones Playlist is going to be added to Black Ops IIII.
Right now fans are speculating what gameplay changes could be made. Perhaps it is going to be something to do with the scorestreaks? Maybe they will let us pick what kind of older COD game we play? That would be awesome as I do actually miss the boost jump.
Read More / Shop Now
Mod Controllers
Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers
Welcome to ModsRus Mods
About Mod Controllers
Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.
Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.
Cod Black Ops IIII Is Going Barebones
We Have The Most Controller Mods Needed To Dominate Your Opponents In Call Of Duty Games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ModsRus Popular Posts
-
Modsrus Modded controllers How Is The Resistance Division In Cod WW2 How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I ta...
-
Tips For Gears Of War 4 Horde Mode A couple of our most popular modded controllers are our Blue Modded Xbox One Controller and our 6000 Mod...
-
Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Week 3 Featured Playlist Is Awesome So we are three weeks into the Resistance Event and I wanted to talk ab...
-
How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I talked a great deal about The Resistance Event in Call Of Duty WWII. I never ac...
-
Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See Ok, so Apex Legends has only been out for a few days at this point, but I have put way more time ...
-
Learn more About Our ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controllers Playstation 4
-
Check Out Our Modded Controller Pictures Playstation 4 & Xbox One
-
The Best Assault Rifles and LMG’s In Black Ops IIII Like you guys I have been having a blast (no pun intended) playing Black Ops IIII. Whil...
-
How Does A ModsRus Modded Controller Work? This is a question we hear quite a lot. Now some people will probably not care about how our modd...
-
Battlefield 5 Beta After Gameplay Thoughts I have not spent as much time with the Battlefield 5 beta as I would have liked. However, I hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment