ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

My First Experience With Call of Duty

My First Experience With Call of Duty

Today I thought that I would have a little bit of fun looking back at how I became familiar with the Call of Duty series. While it is one of the biggest video game series of all time, there was actually a period when Call of Duty was not around.

I remember grumblings about this new game called Call of Duty in various video game magazines back in 2003. During this time I actually worked in a video game store part time while I was at university. Back then we would get reps in from different companies and this one rep was in and he was talking about some upcoming games one of which was Call of Duty.

What was interesting about this “meeting” was that he was really selling the fact that this Call of Duty game was made by many of the people who worked on the Medal of Honor series and that they were sick of EA’s ways and wanted to start something new. Yes, there was a time when Activision was seen as the good guys!

This got me interested in the game and I kept an eye on that first Call of Duty. Unfortunately, I did not have a gaming PC at this time so I would have to wait a while for Call of Duty Finest Hour on the original Xbox. That right there is my first actual taste of Call of Duty action and while at the time the gaming press just talked about what a watered down version of the PC game it was. I loved every minute of it and it was a huge hit with me and my buddies as a multiplayer game.

I dabbled in the series, but the game that really blew me away and made me take notice of the series was Call of Duty 2 for the Xbox 360. This was one of the first games I got for my Xbox 360 and I was blown away at how “real” it was over what I had been playing on my PS2 and original Xbox. While I enjoyed Finest Hour, it was Call of Duty 2 that made me really stand up and take notice.

This ultimately led to Call of Duty becoming one of my favorite game franchises of all time and it is a series that I look forward to each and every year and I think for the most part I am happy with each game….. some more so than others, but I have not played a COD game that I hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *