ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See

Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See


Ok, so Apex Legends has only been out for a few days at this point, but I have put way more time into it than I actually thought I would. I really do think that the people at Respawn have managed to create a game that is part Blackout and part Overwatch.

That being said, Apex Legends, of course, is going to go through many changes over its existence as all games like this do and I thought I would talk about a couple of the things that I think would make the game even better. To be fair these are quite minor things and they could be something that most other folks are cool with.

The first thing is how long it can take to find a weapon! You are screaming at me right now “it is a Battle Royale game!!!” and I get that. However, I have landed in some places before and literally found no weapons. I find ammo, grenades and everything else under the sun, but no weapons. So maybe they could add more to each map or just spread them around better.

Another small issue I have is when you are down, but not dead. It takes far, far to long for you to actually die. I have been left for dead a million times by other players and it is super annoying to have to wait to die. Of course, if you are playing as a team and your teammates can help you this is not an issue, but when you are out on your own it can be frustrating to have to wait around to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *