ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

How Is The Resistance Division In Cod WW2

How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2

While I talked a great deal about The Resistance Event in Call Of Duty WWII. I never actually talked much about the actual Resistance Division which was added to the game during this event and I thought that today I would share my thoughts on The Resistance Division.

What I like about The Resistance Division is the way it plays like a run and gun style of class, but it also has many stealth elements. Even from the first level, you get access to the tactical knife which can dish out a one hit melee kill, it is awesome!

Level 2 sees you have the ability to scramble nearby enemy maps which is really handy when you are trying to creep up on someone. Level 3 gives you an extra attachment as well as allowing you to swap weapons faster. I know that this sounds kind of “meh” but this is the kind of upgrade that comes in really handy without you even realizing it is there.

Level 4 though is where it is really at. Level 4 sees you being able to see enemies on your mini map when they are close. If you are running around looking to take people out with your tactical knife, this is a very handy ability to have.

I think that The Resistance Division is a lot of fun. I would not say that it is the class I will always play as, but I have had a lot of fun with it. If you are not too good at stealth in first person shooters (like me) this is a great way to be able to play a little stealthy, but also do a lot of damage. Let me know what you think of the Resistance Division in Call Of Duty WWII in the comments section down below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *