ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

What Would Be A Good Update For COD WW2 Nazi Zombies

What Would Be A Good Update For COD WW2 Nazi Zombies?


What Would Be A Good Update For COD WWII Nazi Zombies  

Let me start by saying that I have had an absolute blast with Nazi Zombies in Call Of Duty WW2. Sledgehammer Games have really done a great job with this mode and I would go as far to say that it is like having a full extra game as a bonus in Call Of Duty WW2.

I really like the more serious and horror approach to zombies that they have taken and I think that it works very well in this World War II setting. We all know that we are going to be getting new maps and scenarios for Call Of Duty WWII Nazi Zombies and I am excited for that as while there was not a ton of story, I did get pretty invested in the characters and what was going on.

However, I would love to see a return to the campier and over the top zombies that were part of Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare. Sure it is not the most popular Call Of Duty game, but there is no denying that the zombie's mode in it was a blast. The tone is completely different in Nazi Zombies, so I think that if they finish the story they have started there, but then as we get towards the end of the year, I would really like for one of the last Call Of Duty WWII expansion packs to offer something that is more fun than horror.

One of the main reasons I feel I want this is because Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies did the horror thing so well that I have had my fill with that and now I am ready for some more ridiculous zombies action. I am genuinely interested to know if you guys prefer the horror zombies approach in Call Of Duty WWII Zombies or if you had more fun with Zombies In Spaceland from Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *