ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

How To Be A Better Sniper In Call Of Duty WW2

Be A Better Sniper In Call Of Duty WW2


Being a sniper is something I always want to be in Call Of Duty games, but sadly…. I take too long to take the shot and most of the time end up dead before I even manage one kills myself. I decided that Call Of Duty WWII was going to be different and while I am not a sniping master, I have certainly got better and this is how I managed it.

Practice On Bots!

I cannot stress this one enough. Create a private match with you taking on bots, you can have (off the top of my head I think) 9 bots to practice on. Use a nice large and open map such as Gustav Cannon so you can get the hang of sniping and actually feel good about it as you will be able to get a lot of kills. Practice makes perfect in the world of sniping and it is far less frustrating to practice on bots than in an actual multiplayer game.

Change Controller Settings

You know this is actually the first Call Of Duty game where I bothered to change my controller sensitivity? This helped me a great deal. Find the perfect settings for you, but I found that 6 was the sweet spot for both vertical and horizontal sensitivity for me. Play around with it and see what one suits you best. Also turn off the rumble, when you take a hit it can throw you off your game a little bit and when you are trying to snipe it is the last thing you need.

Have Fun, Stay Confident And Keep On Going!

My biggest problem in Call Of Duty games when I try to play as a sniper is that I always felt like I was going to miss and mess up. It made playing as a sniper a rather stressful and not fun experience. Now though, I am just having fun with it and if I manage just a couple of kills, I chalk it up to experience and I am confident that I am getting better each game I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *