ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

What Are The Hardest Contracts In Week 4 Of Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Event

What Are The Hardest Contracts In Week 4 Of Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Event?


We only have a couple of weeks left of this awesome Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Event and I think that the people at Sledgehammer Games have done an amazing job. There have been a very good mix of contracts, daily and weekly orders that anyone can do and some that require a bit more patience and skill. This fourth week of The Resistance Event has a couple that I find hard and I wanted to share them with you.

Get 5 Headshots In Domination: Headshots are something I have always struggled with in Call Of Duty games and Call Of Duty WW2 is no different. As much as I hate to say it, I kind of did not play as a team player while trying to get this. I picked my sniper rifle and just tried my best to get those headshots. I know for some people this is easy, but for me, this one is a real challenge.

Get 55 Kills In War: I love War Mode, it is one of the best things that was added to Call Of Duty WWII. This is a mode that ever since the beta, I have always made a real effort to be a team player and focus more on the objectives, sometimes even using myself as a decoy so other players can do an objective. I very rarely get many kills in War Mode as that is not what I focus on so getting this many kills in just one week, along with the other contracts I need to do is proving to be really hard.

These are the two contracts that I am really going to have to work hard to achieve. Y strategy is to get all the ones that I feel are easy out of the way and then knuckle down and get to work! What are the contracts that you are having a hard time with in Call Of Duty WW2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *