Mod Controllers
Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers
Welcome to ModsRus Mods
About Mod Controllers
Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.
Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.
Overwatch | Ps4 | Xbox One | Pc
Overwatch | Ps4 | Xbox One | Pc As you know here at Mods R Us, our modded controllers are perfect for those who love first person shooters. When it comes to first person shooters, Overwatch is one of the very best and most popular released in the last decade! Blizzard absolutely nailed it with Overwatch and today, we want to look at why that is. To start with Overwatch has more personality and style than the majority of other first person shooters on the market. Blizzard did a wonderful job in creating a very interesting cast of characters. Each one with their own backstory and play style, plus charming personality. It makes it very easy for a player to gravitate to a couple of different characters and stick with them. While the characters and setting of Overwatch are of course awesome. The gameplay is the real draw here. The game modes are what you would expect. But it is the core gameplay that has sucked so many people into the world of Overwatch. It is so easy to pick up and play,
http://bit.ly/2wwIBbz
We Have The Most Controller Mods Needed To Dominate Your Opponents In Call Of Duty Games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ModsRus Popular Posts
-
Modsrus Modded controllers How Is The Resistance Division In Cod WW2 How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I ta...
-
Tips For Gears Of War 4 Horde Mode A couple of our most popular modded controllers are our Blue Modded Xbox One Controller and our 6000 Mod...
-
Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Week 3 Featured Playlist Is Awesome So we are three weeks into the Resistance Event and I wanted to talk ab...
-
How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I talked a great deal about The Resistance Event in Call Of Duty WWII. I never ac...
-
Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See Ok, so Apex Legends has only been out for a few days at this point, but I have put way more time ...
-
Learn more About Our ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controllers Playstation 4
-
Check Out Our Modded Controller Pictures Playstation 4 & Xbox One
-
The Best Assault Rifles and LMG’s In Black Ops IIII Like you guys I have been having a blast (no pun intended) playing Black Ops IIII. Whil...
-
How Does A ModsRus Modded Controller Work? This is a question we hear quite a lot. Now some people will probably not care about how our modd...
-
Battlefield 5 Beta After Gameplay Thoughts I have not spent as much time with the Battlefield 5 beta as I would have liked. However, I hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment