The trailer for the Battlefield V Battle Royale mode, Firestorm has been floating around for the last few days and I have been soaking it all in. I am very impressed with what I have seen and I really like the fact that it appears the folks at Dice have put their own spin on the Battle Royale genre rather than just doing what everyone else is doing. The first thing to note is the name, Firestorm. It is called this because the “circle” that is closing in on you is an actual ring of fire! That is pretty awesome and I am sure when you are in the heat of battle (no pun intended) that the sight of fire coming in is going to make things extra tense.
Read More / Shop Now
Mod Controllers
Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers
Welcome to ModsRus Mods
About Mod Controllers
Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.
Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.
Battlefield V Firestorm Details | Ps4 Modded Controllers Xbox One Mod Controllers Playstation 4 Rapid Fire Controllers Battlefield 5
We Have The Most Controller Mods Needed To Dominate Your Opponents In Call Of Duty Games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ModsRus Popular Posts
-
Modsrus Modded controllers How Is The Resistance Division In Cod WW2 How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I ta...
-
Tips For Gears Of War 4 Horde Mode A couple of our most popular modded controllers are our Blue Modded Xbox One Controller and our 6000 Mod...
-
Learn more About Our ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controllers Playstation 4
-
Check Out Our Modded Controller Pictures Playstation 4 & Xbox One
-
Learn More About Modsrus Modded Controllers For Ps4
-
Learn More About ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controller Red Out For Xb1
-
How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I talked a great deal about The Resistance Event in Call Of Duty WWII. I never ac...
-
Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See Ok, so Apex Legends has only been out for a few days at this point, but I have put way more time ...
-
How Does A ModsRus Modded Controller Work? This is a question we hear quite a lot. Now some people will probably not care about how our modd...
-
Privacy Policy
No comments:
Post a Comment