ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Xbox One Custom Modded Controllers Ps4 Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4 ModsRus Custom Mod Controllers Ps4 Custom Modded Controllers Xbox One Call Of Duty Controllers Playstation 4

Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers

Welcome to ModsRus Mods


About Mod Controllers


Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.


Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.

Battlefield 5 Beta After Action Thoughts

Battlefield 5 Beta After Gameplay Thoughts


I have not spent as much time with the Battlefield 5 beta as I would have liked. However, I have still managed to spend a couple hours with the Xbox One version and I wanted to share my thoughts.

To start with I must admit that I know there is some controversy in regards to EA - DICE censoring the chat. I have not experienced that myself so I cannot comment on it. One thing I can comment on the lag that people are talking about.

My Battlefield V experience went ok for the most part, but I did experience a fair bit of lag in most of the games I played. It was not game breaking or anything and to be fair it is a beta so I am sure it will be fixed. So I am not sure why people are freaking out about it.

I only played a few matches and there is just something lacking. I am not saying that it is bad or anything like that. Once I entered the first match I was very impressed with how good the game looked, but there was nothing wowing me while I actually played it. To be fair to the guys and gals at DICE I feel that Battlefield is the kind of game that you really have to spend more than just a couple of hours with to get to grips with so I am not going to be too harsh on it.

I just feel that DICE and EA really needed the reception of the Battlefield 5 open beta to be better than it is. Especially given how well the Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 beta went over with fans.

Battlefield 5 is still a game that is on my pre-order list. I have heard some people say that they are holding off on getting the game or canceling their pre-order. I though am still very interested to get my hands of the full experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ModsRus Popular Posts

Contact ModsRus

Name

Email *

Message *