Mod Controllers
Xbox One Modded Controllers - Call Of Duty Controller Mods - Ps4 Modded Controllers
Welcome to ModsRus Mods
About Mod Controllers
Modded controllers were born during the release of the Xbox 360 and ps3 consoles into the market. Now that the xbox one and ps4 consoles are out on the market today people are already aware that they can have mod controllers for the next generation gaming systems.
Modded controllers were created in order to give you a advantage over your opponents in first person shooters like call of duty. You can also perform actions quicker and shoot at fast fire rates with rapid fire.
Modsrus Mod Controllers Xbox One & Modded Controllers Ps4 Quickscope Sni...
We Have The Most Controller Mods Needed To Dominate Your Opponents In Call Of Duty Games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ModsRus Popular Posts
-
Modsrus Modded controllers How Is The Resistance Division In Cod WW2 How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I ta...
-
Tips For Gears Of War 4 Horde Mode A couple of our most popular modded controllers are our Blue Modded Xbox One Controller and our 6000 Mod...
-
Learn More About ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controller Red Out For Xb1
-
Early Thoughts On Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Beta If you are a PlayStation 4 owner and a Call Of Duty fan then no doubt over the past wee...
-
Call Of Duty WW2 Resistance Week 3 Featured Playlist Is Awesome So we are three weeks into the Resistance Event and I wanted to talk ab...
-
How Is The Resistance Division In Call Of Duty WW2 While I talked a great deal about The Resistance Event in Call Of Duty WWII. I never ac...
-
Apex Legends Changes I would Like To See Ok, so Apex Legends has only been out for a few days at this point, but I have put way more time ...
-
Learn more About Our ModsRus 10,000 Mode Modded Controllers Playstation 4
-
Check Out Our Modded Controller Pictures Playstation 4 & Xbox One
-
The Best Assault Rifles and LMG’s In Black Ops IIII Like you guys I have been having a blast (no pun intended) playing Black Ops IIII. Whil...
No comments:
Post a Comment